Saturday, May 26, 2012

Being in the moment - trying not to let this obstacle define who I am any more than I have to.


Funny thing about life's little (or big) obstacles - it begins to consume your life. Everything in your small world begins to revolve around that one event or obstacle and the next thing you know; that is all you or anyone else you know ever talks about. 

The end result is - you miss out on what is happening now. Totally letting today, this minute, this moment pass you by as you fret and worry and complain about "poor pitiful me and my so sad situation".- blehhhhh!

I decided today with the help of my cycling friend Karen, that I am going to cherish each and every moment I have on my bike, in my Yoga practice, with my Yoga students and refuse to let this obstacle define who I am or will be in the months to follow.

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment