Monday, June 4, 2012

Everything is going to be OK!

So it's official. Surgery date is set Monday June 18th 2012.

Dr. will take me off on disability on June 11, 2012

I will end my classes at the YMCA on Sunday June 10, 2012.

I will finish up my classes at the studio the week of June 11th.

I will temporarily close the studio until I am able to teach again.

I will be OK - and once surgery is over I can make a plan to get better and resume my life.

My students will be OK too. They will practice Yoga everyday - (hearing the little amy in their heads).
This is so when I come back from this disability I will see that they have been practicing on their own or with another teacher and I will be amazed at their progress.

Everything will be OK (hmmm...who am I trying to convince - you or me???)

Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment